Maine Anjou AI bulls

Help Support Steer Planet:

forbes family farms

Are there any good maine anjou bulls that have a low birth weight and still adds a nice show heifer steer look without the heifer/cow having trouble. Would like the bull to be a purebred or 80% the lowest % 70 thanks.

ZNT

Hardcore and Tyson are good mainstream sires that combine a clubby look along with moderate birth weights.  We have had good steer reports on our moderate birth weight bull names ZNT Triple X, and we are very excited about the potential our our new promotion sire Montego Bay.  Montego Bay combines both the Tyson and Hardcore bloodlines in a very attractive and massive package.

MFJ338

How about Special Delivery. I've seen alot calves at DeJong Ranch and have had some my self sure think they make nice females. Waiting for S D calf out of Bando 1024xPatent cow any day. Same cow weaned a S D bull calf last year.
He weight 807 at weaning, so no performance problems. Check out DeJong Ranch or Green Valleys website for some progeny pics.

justme

I've had GREAT luck with Gigolo Joe and Majors Money Man  I have some pics if you want to see them

Rancher74

Neighbor has a few Gucci calves and they look real nice. Nice bone , cool fronted, and awesome haired. Birth weights ranged from 67 to 79. We have some coming the beginning of next week and hope we get some as good as his.

justme

This first calf is a Gigolo Joe  out of a Goretskea cow she was reserve maine fancy heifer and Nelson's bought her
Next is our bull Mucho Dinero  he was reserve division at Royal, Champion maine bull at MO state fair, and reserve maine bull at 2009 Beef Expo oh yeah he's a Money Man
third is a Gigolo Joe heifer we have named Red Maple out of a Fear This cow

All were under 82# and unassisted the bull was out of a first calf heifer

They maybe out of order

Attachments

• egf sarah 02W.jpg
    egf sarah 02W.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 657
  • expo reserve champion.jpg
    expo reserve champion.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 558
  • Joe Heifer.jpg
    Joe Heifer.jpg