Maine Anjou------What's up?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Status
Not open for further replies.

doc-sun

it seemed a typical intelligent knade post to me. humorous and ironic tidbits as they fly overheads.

knabe

donorheaven said:
Chasing me around on this site though to make a bunch of hateful comments is uncalled for.  I am not doing that to you.  this is an open forum for opinions about CATTLE.  not about some of your crazed personal ideas about people and their political values.  I expect you to act like an adult on this site.  insults if you want to launch them at me, do so personally to my face sometime.  I thihk that most of the men on here would like to see that and would agree with me.  but attacking me and worst my wife on this site is completely uncalled for. 

if you cannot raise cattle up to others standards on this site, does not give you the right to attack other breeders on this site personally.  if you can breed the good ones, then shutup and get after it.

cotullaguy,

http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/index.php?topic=18884.msg196182#msg196182
http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/index.php?topic=18586.msg193714#msg193714

perhaps you should follow your own advice and talk just about cattle.  i don't remember specifically referencing your wife.

you made a generalization about ALL maine breeders not being able to breed a good 3/4 bull.  i didn't realize there were standards of cattle on this site.  if there are, could you please detail them for me? 

Telos

This is getting rude to say the least. Child like behavior is not flattering. Especially when your an adult.

There are some great beef and maternal making bulls out there. Many are Maines and 3/4 or better. You just need to study cattle that are correctly made and know your pedigrees. And don't let all the other cowboys influence you with all the common genetics that everyone already has. We are in an era that seems to want to power everything up. It's about function and qaulity that some are losing sight of, IMO. More is not always better.

rtmcc

knabe said:
donorheaven said:
Chasing me around on this site though to make a bunch of hateful comments is uncalled for.  I am not doing that to you.  this is an open forum for opinions about CATTLE.  not about some of your crazed personal ideas about people and their political values.  I expect you to act like an adult on this site.  insults if you want to launch them at me, do so personally to my face sometime.  I thihk that most of the men on here would like to see that and would agree with me.  but attacking me and worst my wife on this site is completely uncalled for. 

if you cannot raise cattle up to others standards on this site, does not give you the right to attack other breeders on this site personally.  if you can breed the good ones, then shutup and get after it.

cotullaguy,

http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/index.php?topic=18884.msg196182#msg196182
http://www.steerplanet.com/bb/index.php?topic=18586.msg193714#msg193714

perhaps you should follow your own advice and talk just about cattle.  i don't remember specifically referencing your wife.

you made a generalization about ALL maine breeders not being able to breed a good 3/4 bull.  i didn't realize there were standards of cattle on this site.  if there are, could you please detail them for me? 

It's late February. Don't you two have calving cows to check in the cold or something else constructive to do besides chase each other around the play ground?

Ron
<cowboy>

PaFFA Proud

Lol who needs Jerry Springer Show (pop) Ill admit the whole cattle breeding thing is confusing(donors, clones, flushings) lol they should have a class with all these terms ;D Horse breeding is soo much simpler. Ill keep the breeding to the folks that have been doin it for years and just use my knowledge and expert advice help me find my animals. <beer>

knabe

sorry cotullaguy, i was referring to a complained about website for russian brides i thought was yours. 

don't know anything about your wife.  i apologize. 

sorry if i get a little touchy there are no 3/4 or above bulls out there. 

even if there are none, i am trying to create one.

you are right, i haven't done it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.