Maine Show Heifers For Sale- New Video 5/5/11, New Pic 5/9/11

Help Support Steer Planet:

ZNT

4J Family Cattle currenly has several High % and Mainetainer show prospects for sale.  Several come right out of their show string from the Ft. Worth Stock Show.  Spencer Denton showed a heifer sold out of 4J's string from last year, and won Division Champion honors at both the Ft. Worth Jr Heifer Show and San Antonio Jr. Heifer Show.  Top end heifers like this one are available again this year.  We also have a brand new set of fall born Maine heifers, and 1 Angus heifer that will be available this spring.  Scramble certificates accepted.  Check out the 4J website at www.4jfamilycattle.com

Here is the first of two spring born Mainetainer heifers that are ready to hit the showring immediately.  She is a February 5/8 Maine out of Trendsetter and a Draft Pick cow.

Attachments

• Tag #20d.JPG
    Tag #20d.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 77
  • Tag #20e.JPG
    Tag #20e.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 68

ZNT

Here is an April 5/8 Maine out of BK Transformer and a BK Euchee cow. 

Attachments

• Tag #11.JPG
    Tag #11.JPG
    66.6 KB · Views: 61
  • Tag #11a.JPG
    Tag #11a.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 62

ZNT

Still plenty of heifers available.  The fall heifers are coming along well, and we should be able to have pictures of them by the end of the month, unless they sell before then.

bulldawg

When would it be possible to come look at these Heifers? I live in Mt. Pleasant, TX, and would be interested in coming to look at them. Thank You

ZNT

All the heifers are available for viewing. The fall born heifers are still a little green, but still worth seeing. Give me a call and we can set up a time.

ZNT

All heifers are now available for viewing.  They have gained well, and are looking great since weaning.  We also have a select set of spring yearling heifers available for viewing like this heifer below.  I just found out from the family that bred her, that they would be willing to sell her.  She is a dual registered Mainetainer and ChiMaine born in April of 2010.  Picture was taken January 4th, 2011.

www.zntcattle.com
www.4jfamilycattle.com 

Zane Mai
817-233-9357

Attachments

• IMG_4180.JPG
    IMG_4180.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 71

ZNT

Here is an excellent example of our fall born heifers available from 4J Family Cattle.  She is a October Purebred Maine heifer sired by BK Unlimited Power and out of a Limited Edition daughter.  She is a very complete heifer, combining muscle and soundness.

Attachments

• Tag #65A-1.JPG
    Tag #65A-1.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 44
  • Tag #65A.JPG
    Tag #65A.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 39

ZNT

ZNT said:
All heifers are now available for viewing.  They have gained well, and are looking great since weaning.  We also have a select set of spring yearling heifers available for viewing like this heifer below.  I just found out from the family that bred her, that they would be willing to sell her.  She is a dual registered Mainetainer and ChiMaine born in April of 2010.  Picture was taken January 4th, 2011.

www.zntcattle.com
www.4jfamilycattle.com 

Zane Mai
817-233-9357

Here is video I just took this morning of the R/W Mainetainer heifer. Video taken of her after being slick sheared for summer.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Oc2Fo53H1oY?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Oc2Fo53H1oY?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

ZNT

I do not have a #10 calf picures.  Let me know which calf you are referring to.

Thanks

Zane Mai
817-233-9357

ZNT

Here are two more heifers available through 4J Family Cattle.  The first is a Sept 3/4 Maine heifer out of Trendsetter and a BK Remedy cow, and the second is a registered purebred Angus heifer born in Sept and out of Basic Instinct and a BC 7022 Raven 7965 cow.

Attachments

• IMG_0010.JPG
    IMG_0010.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 34

ZNT

We still have heifers available for anyone still looking.  These heifers are the kind that will go out and compete.  All price ranges available.