mainetainer bulls for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

PRO

I have two long yearling bulls for sale.  Both bulls are very stout with length and good fleshing ability.  They would produce excellent feeders and replacements.  I think they could also be used as clean up bulls in an AI club calf scenario.  One calf is sired by a Destiny's Ace son and out of a strictly business female.  He was born in an ice storm, and his ears were frost bitten.  I had some try to get me to steer him for the showing, but I didn't because of the ears and his frame.  I think he is a little too big for a show steer, but I think he could sire some on the right cows.  I should probably retain him, but I need to try and make a little money.  The other bull is a Witchdoctor grandson out of a MCF/angus cow.  He is going to be a little higher in maine percentage, but is still easy doing.  His sisters are making tremendous cows for us.  I think this bull will make great cows.  Their sires have consistently sired calves that are born unassisted away from home.  I would not recommend them for heifers, but I have confidence that they will not cause calving problems.

The bulls are located about 10 minutes south of Chillicothe, MO.  I have some pictures of them when they were muddy eating at the trough.  They aren't very good quality, but I can try to post them or get some new shots.  I really believe you will be impressed with them if you take the time to look at them.  Please feel free to call with any questions.  660 707-2545.  Leave me a message and I will return your call that evening.  Thanks for your interest.