Mamas boy calves?

Help Support Steer Planet:

stangs13

ohh, I thought you were talking about a new bull sired by grizzly...I want to see some calves that he has sired for sure, I like him a lot.

kfacres

I saw grizzley when he sold in guyer's sale...  We were working out as a team...  As a group, we weren't super fond on him...  At the time thought he was a tad coarser fronted- thought he was extended, but broad shouldered- if you know what I mean...  and could have been deep'n'd up some- for his age.  Personally, by his looks, I wouldn't call him a calving ease bull... 

never seen a calf by him, don't know anyone who has used him...  just saw him. 

Dyer Show cattle

Well grizzly was not a easy calver for my neighbor. He has pulled all but one and he has already said he will not be using him again. Also most the calves look like good feeders, not sure yet if any of them will be heading to the show ring.

advocate

I'd rather see a calf out of grizzly than know his calving ease isn't he like 5 years old and noone not even owners have been promoting calves out of him would like to know why

Bulldaddy

Well, if you want the calf to be pruebred and want to stay away form Dream On lines since your heifer is a Star Power, I would suggest RanchHand or Olie.  Both are proven calving ease. Here is a photo of a RanchHand bull calf born a couple of weeks ago.  They are small when born and really sharp looking.

Attachments

• ranchhand_X13bull0210.jpg
    ranchhand_X13bull0210.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 620