Meyer 734 bull for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

CJB

Have an 18 month old bull for sale.  He is an ET Calf.  We have not had the cow DNA'd yet for the purpose of registering this calf.

Pedigree is Meyer 734 X Westward Belle 303W  (TC Freedom x Larks Canyon)

Here is a link the angus website.  Her registration # is 14419372.  Thanks for looking.
http://www.angus.org/registeredangus/index.html

Edit...Fixed the link so that it would actually bring up pedigree information.
Edit2...After reading Jschroeder's comment, I tried again, and the link didn't work again.  Try to get around it this way this time.

Located in Southern Ohio.  I will get some pics up on here as soon as the weather breaks.  PM for price.  Post or PM for additional information.

Thanks in advance for any interest.

OH Breeder

black said:

I am not trying to be rude, but the gentleman has in his ad "...PM for Price". That just means send him a personal message if you are new to the board. You can find the PM link below his user name.

CJB

Weighed the bull on 5-6-09.  1705# 

Bull has never been pushed on grain, and really looks ready to go out and get the job done.  As soon as the weather breaks, I'll post pictures.  This guy really needs to find a nice set of angus or mainexangus cows where someone is wanting to make replacements.

JSchroeder

Edit...Fixed the link so that it would actually bring up pedigree information.

The problem wasn't your link, nobody can link directly to Angus pedigree information.  Thank the American Simmental Association for that.

CJB

roundrobin said:
Is this bull still for sale..?

Yes still for sale.  Thanks for your interest.  I've sent you a PM.