Meyer 734 embryos SOLD

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowflusher

I have 40 Meyer 734 X Rose(EXT-Dream On) embryos. Our recips are full and I'd like to sell some or all. I have shipper tanks ready to go. If you're interested make an offer.  SOLD THANKS!

Attachments

• TMPF ROSE S14 aug202009.jpg
    TMPF ROSE S14 aug202009.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 70

cowflusher

herefordfootball said:
Do you have any pictures and pedigrees of past progeny?
She is a 2 year old with a GLS Combination heifer by her side. Her dam was also a donor for us. I do not have a pic of her baby.sorry

miniman

Where are you located? And what is the arangment on shipping? Will you pay or do we have to? Also was wondering if i have to buy so many at a time and if you are wiling to sell them with a 1/3 garuntee.

cowflusher

miniman said:
Where are you located? And what is the arangment on shipping? Will you pay or do we have to? Also was wondering if i have to buy so many at a time and if you are wiling to sell them with a 1/3 garuntee.
I am located in NE Georgia, I can pay shipping if we agree on a price.  I will gaurantee 1/3 60 day preg if transferred by an AETA certified technichian transferred within 6 months of receiving embryos.   

miniman

Would you be willing to sell a package of 3 embryos for $600. I'd be willing to pay you the shipping also because it's only 3 embryos.