milkman

Help Support Steer Planet:

clubcalve

Have seen some great calves he is really putting out some cool colored one too

chiangus

agreed my nephew is showing a milkman heifer that has a lot of the look

Wiley

Saw this bull today in  person he is a awesome individual bone, thickness, depth, extremly sound moving will definatly be on my list to use this fall

Ausley Family Farms

Love his calves....have 4 on the ground right now. 1 heifer that is colored up(she is in my avatar), 1 heifer that is smoke, and 2 steers that are solid black. Only thing that I don't like about him is that his BW is unpredictable. We had anywhere between 75 and 115 lbs. That being said I think that his calves have been amazing. He works best on moderate framed cows with decent muscle. He adds quite a bit of frame to them but they are also meatwagons.

Ausley Family Farms

PaddyO

I have seen quite a few out of him. They have all been  pretty massive..The one thing I have noticed though, is that they seem to be just average up through their front ends... I dont know. other than that....really good made calves.

Show Steaks

As stated above gotta watch his front end sometimes and his birth weight. I have heard he can be a cow killer

PaddyO

Ha ha. well if it aint broke, dont fix it, but heatwave might be that exception.... as for Milk Man, Im not downing his front end, but if your needing to clean one up, I wouldnt recommend him for that alone.