mineral prices

Help Support Steer Planet:

jnm

How much are your mineral prices increasing? I just got new order and found price was 30% higher than last order in March. Is this normal or should I be looking for new supplier?

BCCC

what was the price then and now?? we have had to increase mineral prices over 4 bucks since August or so...

BCCC

yeah thats aboout normally, I was selling it for 16 and now I am selling the same stuff for 21.87. My prices range from 18-24 depending on which one you choose

HGC

This time last year dical was about $250 per ton.  Today it is around $1,000.  April 1, unless you had it contracted dical jumped $400/ton.
Vitamin E has quadrupled since Feb.1
Vitamin A and biotin have tripled since the 1st of the year.
Micro minerals have increased substantially in the last year, especially copper.
Any mineral with potassium has increase substantially as well.

angusboy1

yea mine is from 15-20 but the person i buy from cuts me some slack considering i buy everything from him

Will

Our mineral is now running $920 a ton.  That combined with the cost of fertilizer has me considering down sizing.

Show Heifer

My feed dealer warned me about the huge price increase a few months ago (He said it would go up 25%), so I order a years worth ahead of the price increase....which is why I deal with that elevator!!! (Did I mention he is going to store it for FREE???) I think he said he had 7 semi loads of mineral that was bought ahead of time!!!! That and the golf tourney.....THAT is customer service!!!