Missouri FFA

Help Support Steer Planet:

jamesgang892

I would like to say that FFA is one of the greatest organizations. I am an area officer for area three in Missouri, and yesterday a fellow officer died in a car accident. It has nearly devistated pur team, but we are making it through with the support of friends, family, advisers, members and each other. This is the kind of people that are involved with agriculture. FFA members are simply amazing. 

coachmac

Sorry to hear about your loss and you are right....... the FFA is the greatest and its members are what make it so!  May God Bless you and the family! 

flacowman

I ran for state office here in Florida and I am truly sorry for your loss.  May he/she rest in peace and God be with those that loved him/her.

jamesgang892

If any of you have heard the song if I Die Young by The Band Perry. It captures Christys entire personality. Her mother died two years ago to cancer and she basically raising her two younger siblings. She always had a smile on her face. God takes the best first I guess.

garett

I am also from Missouri, near Area III. I saw it on facebook one morning, seemed to be very tragic. Even though I didn't know her my heart goes out to her family.  (angel)