Money Man Experiences? **PICTURE ADDED**

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Gidget- Mucho is a very special boy.  We bought Money Man semen because of him. We plan on using him on our Hi% maine heifer this year. She is monster boned, lots of hair, and very thick. I think they'll mesh well.

Thanks Justin!  I sure hated to sell him. We lost our first Mucho calf to coyotes or something that was hungry.  Heifer went 3 weeks early.  I have a Sin City x with Mucho coming soon. At least I hope I do.  We also run a Money Man x Who Made Who for our herd bull.  REALLY like his calves too.

mark tenenbaum

shorthorngirl2010 said:
Justme, Ruebush-- those are two sweet bulls! Both very nice in their own right.

Mark- Thanks, no more Money Mans, but I do have a short X angus thats got some chrome and is kind of a looker. His 1/2 sister (out of same cow of course) was my prospect heifer last summer, she's turning out with kind of a neat clubby look to her.

As far as the calf goes, thanks for all the complements, comment, posts and help from all! We'll have to see how he turns out this spring/summer! <beer> Maybe get a blue roan out of short-angus-I personally really like that combo O0
-Sam

justme

My profile picture is a Total Package out of a Money Man cow...the heifers go on and make awesome mama's (thumbsup)

shorthorngirl2010

Justme- I loooovvvvveeee when females do that... maybe... because that's what theyre intended to do?! (clapping) (lol) (my attempt at joking... not usually very good at it lol)

Mark- the Short X Angus I've had have all been blue roan, last years heifer roan w/ some 'loud' white spots.. I'll have to try and get some pics.

MY NEXT QUESTION-- Anybody had experience with Money Man SHOW STEERS?  There have probably been a few, but I honestly haven't paid too much attention until now. How do they feed up?  Make cool prospects and fats?  (if you couldnt tell.... I'm FULL of LOTS of questions.. lol)
-Sam

justme

My daughter is showing a Money Man grandson.  I know Major's sell alot of them to steer jocks.  I honestly think more steers get another "sire" than there original one.

Ours have fed out nicely.  Honestly, we've only fed out about 5 though.

Chap

This is a Money Man heifer on a Draft Pick x Black Irish Kansas/Angus.  Born 2/1/10 about 75 lbs. 

Attachments

• 023 MM.jpg
    023 MM.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 216