monopoly and tiger woods dead?

Help Support Steer Planet:

iowabeef

I understand that both monopoly and tiger woods have to be put down... Has anyone else heard this?

Ohio1

I'm not sure about them being put down but I do know that monopoly hasn't produced since late last year and with monopoly 2,3 out and 4 on the way it wouldn't suprise me.

executive37

I know supplies are tight. I'll allow the owners to make their own public announcement....

Woody

Cool, I'm sitting on 1 straw of Monopoly, maybe it will be my mortgage lifter! (clapping)

shortdawg

I bred him to a solid white shorty female and I'm excited about the heifer on the way ! This cow has produced some pretty good calves that have done well on the tan bark.

CAB

I guess I'll never know what I missed with those 2. There'll be more bulls to try out later.

mooch

Woody said:
Cool, I'm sitting on 1 straw of Monopoly, maybe it will be my mortgage lifter! (clapping)

I wish I had your mortgage.

twistedhshowstock

Like was said earlier, I hadnt heard about Monopoly or Tiger Woods being put down, but I knew Monopoly hadnt been producing.  So yes original Monopoly semen is about to sky rocket more than it already had.  I also figured the end was coming for Monopoly because they have been pushing Monopoly 2 pretty heavily.  I wouldnt be to concerned though, the clones should breed just like him, so if Monopoly worked on your cows then just use a clone.  The only issue could be semen quality, and I believe there were even semen quality issues with some batches of the original.

CAB

I had just seen both bulls within the last month & visually they both looked absolutely great. I was in fact surprised at how good Tiger Woods looked. I had seen him very early on and had decided @ that time that he was not for me, but did think that I was too hard on him possibly with my original assessment.