Monopoly Clones

Help Support Steer Planet:

Status
Not open for further replies.

showsteerdlux

CAB said:
so maybe those folks will come up with something to save the rest of us from ourselves one of these days...

I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing about calves out of The One & Only. There should be some. Has anyone seen any?
My boss has one due in a month, can give you a report then. Out of a THF female.

advocate

Don't get to bent out of shape by the truths comments he's a sheep and dairyman for christs sake doesn't even know what a good steer is supposed to look like just teat placement

OH Breeder

I like the second one better just from picture. I have used Heat wave clone and would use them again. They both look great.

What ever happen to you raise what you like and I will raise what I like. The Show Cattle are such a small sliver of the industry why does it matter. do you think the big commercial herds are looking for Heat Wave genetics? I would say probably not.  How many EPD's have we seen collected on clubby bulls. ??? Its a niche market and I would believe that if we stopped all the steer shows today we would probably still have feed lots. How practical is it to "HOLD" a steer? Do you think feed lots are "holding" steers? Just crazy. Use what you like, breed what you want... its your dollar. Does it really matter what anyone else thinks? If they are paying the bills maybe if not who cares?!

How are 4 way cross bulls bred to 4 way cross cows promoting anyone breed?

kfacres

advocate said:
Don't get to bent out of shape by the truths comments he's a sheep and dairyman for christs sake doesn't even know what a good steer is supposed to look like just teat placement

Yup, that's it... I'm sure.. Never been around a beef animal, nor a show steer, nor anything else.. Hell, I was even in the milking parlor every day, while away at college 5 hours away, at judging practice 6 days a week.. 

You caught me, how'd you do it?! 

***** TEXT REMOVED BY MODERATOR*********

kfacres

Maybe so.. but then again.. maybe I'm gay... and in that case- I guess you are correct..

the homosexual fellows.. get all the ladies, even get them in the dressing room!

O, and BTW.. I would rather take hearsay anyday, as opposed to first hand knowlege from experience...   (angel).  Yourside, isn't good enough to even draw a picture..

You also must not know my old lady.. Even I am very scared of her.. She's has a much meaner bite, than bark.. if you know what I mean.  

advocate

The western boys always said you were one wierd cat, but they never said you liked guys. :) lol

kfacres

advocate said:
The western boys always said you were one wierd cat, but they never said you liked guys. :) lol

read my modify on the above post.. figured you were off, and I'd say a post

there were some real 'tools' at western.. plenty that in a crowd, i wouldn't acknowledge being there. 

Status
Not open for further replies.