Monopoly heifer for sale!! UPDATED 10/31/10

Help Support Steer Planet:

AL Show Cattle

Monopoly x 3D/angus cow
April 20, 2010

This heifer is structurally sound and walks extremely smooth. She has an awesome disposition and is priced very reasonable. If you have anymore questions please pm me. I am going to post pictures and a video soon. If you are interested in seeing the video just pm me because I can't get it to upload on here.
We are located in Rising Sun, IN

Thanks,
Andrew

OH Breeder

Nice heifer.

This size is easier to load for folks on dial up. Great profile.

Attachments

• Monopoly heifer.jpg
    Monopoly heifer.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 157

Sullivan

AL Show Cattle said:
I just picked up the Monoply heifer from Andrew yesterday and she is very nice along with the fact they are GREAT people to work with! I again looked at the heifer he has offered for sale here on SP. Dont let that navel concern you! This heifer is maybe not the best show heifer for the fact that she isnt real flashy and yes that navel isnt real attactive! The navel isnt that bad that once you get her haired up i believe you can clip it so that it doesnt look that bad. This heifer is bred right and going to be a very nice brood cow! Here is one that will show well but her money will be made in the pasture. If you are looking for a good cow prospect reasonability priced and bred right give Andrew a call!