Monopoly Semen for Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Easy

would anyone be interested in buying 5 units of MONOPOLY semen?
If interested PM me with a offer.
Its worth 40/straw but since it is hard to get and monopoly has a pinched nerve in his back and isnt collecting at the moment, it might be worth more. Let me know.

may split shipping depending on location.

CAB

Talked to the folks @ REI yesterday and he has been on his regular schedule. They said that he was not injured.

wrc

I bought 10 straws at REI just last week.  When I called they said they would sell only in limited quantities but they would sell it.

CAB

wrc did you just have to leave a ck there or send it to Lautner's? Was it still selling for $40.00? When I talked to them, they had just sent everything that they had out to Lautner's. Thanks, Brent

wrc

I had called a couple weeks earlier and they said they didnt have any but could get some.  I asked if it would be some they collected and they said probably not.  I told them not to worry about it,  this time when I called they said they would let go of it in small quantities.  I gave them a check but dont know who actually got the money.  Semen I got was collected 11/23/09.  I'm sure Lautners got the check.

wrc

This has to be considerd a rumor because I don't know for sure, but I heard he's in pretty bad shape.

cattleman8807

talk to my semen rep today he said that monopoly will probably never produce again that what he told me  but hey what do they know they are probably just trying to jack the price on him some more

Jacka

We just ordered from Lautners this week a small amount of Monopoly semen.  For each straw of Monopoly you have to order one straw from another bull.

vet tech

Jacka said:
We just ordered from Lautners this week a small amount of Monopoly semen.  For each straw of Monopoly you have to order one straw from another bull.
Thats unbelievable