Monopoly Steer (SOLD)

Help Support Steer Planet:

wentcattle

This steer is a Monopoly out of a Hannibal x Maine cow we bought from Ryan Went.  He is super gentle and is broke to lead.  He is located in northeast nebraska.  If you have any questions feel free to ask.  $1500,  we got to sell him, two many calves and not enough time to work with him.

NEW PICS AT BOTTOM!!!

He is coming on really really good.  Don't miss out!

Thanks for any interest,

Went Cattle

Dylan 402-270-0621

Attachments

• mono.jpg
    mono.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 87
  • mono 2.jpg
    mono 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 72

wentcattle

here is him when he was younger

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
  • baby 2.jpg
    baby 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 63

Power Surge

Can you pm with price i know it was posted before but i cant seem to find it right now....could you also include a current weight estimate... THanks

wentcattle

wentcattle said:
This steer is a Monopoly out of a Hannibal x Maine cow we bought from Ryan Went.  He is super gentle and is broke to lead.  He is located in northeast nebraska.  If you have any questions feel free to ask.  $1500,  we got to sell him, two many calves and not enough time to work with him.

NEW PICS AT BOTTOM!!!

He is coming on really really good.  Don't miss out!

Thanks for any interest,

Went Cattle

Todd 402-270-3839
Dylan 402-270-0621

kfacres

I haven't been able to figure out why this calf is still for sale...  I don't know anything about anything.. but this is a quality calf from the pictures I can see... stout, chunky, and built right...  Priced right too.  Seems to me to make an awefullly good show calf for next summer... If I were into the steer deal, I'd chase after him..

thebulllady

Probably because the economy SUCKS, it's close to Christmas, and money is tight for many folks.

But I agree.. a very nice calf.

wentcattle

We still have him... He was sold but we can't get ahold of the guy that spoke for him.  This steer is really really good early county fair steer.  We will sell him for $1400 if you come pick him up or $1500 if we help with shipping.  We can't sell him any less because he will work perfect for our county fair.. but we already bought calves and would like to lower the time spent in the barn.

Thanks for any interest.

wentcattle

Mayfield Livestock said:
What is the DOB on this calf?

March 1st. He is perfect size for july or august fair.  With good feeding he will still be very good in sept.