Monopoly Update

Help Support Steer Planet:

rackranch

With all due respect,  I don't think your statement comes from experience.  The Monopoly cows that I have seen and own have done very well in the pasture.  They are excellent bred to Sim/Angus cross or Charolais bulls if you want a good ''range environment'' replacement heifer for your herd.  The bull calves speak for themselves.

bryan6807 said:
nice to know there is a sucker born everyday. the bull is a pud, he sires puds (sure he has worked on a few). I am really starting to appreciate breed cattle vs. the joke that is the club calf industry. monopoly cattle would not make it in a range enviroment, they are attractive at a young age when they have 20lbs of feed pumped into them in a air conditioned room. good luck to the people who will shell out outrageous amounts of money hoping to get a great one, I will stick to affordable, consistent bulls I know will work.

WJ Farms

bryan6807 said:
nice to know there is a sucker born everyday. the bull is a pud, he sires puds (sure he has worked on a few). I am really starting to appreciate breed cattle vs. the joke that is the club calf industry. monopoly cattle would not make it in a range enviroment, they are attractive at a young age when they have 20lbs of feed pumped into them in a air conditioned room. good luck to the people who will shell out outrageous amounts of money hoping to get a great one, I will stick to affordable, consistent bulls I know will work.

Have you ever thought that maybe it is not the bull? Maybe your cows? or maybe you have no clue what you are doing or talking about?? Which you make that quite obvious by the statement that you made? Have you seen how many sons he has out there? And might be some of the best in the business right now.....you need to look at all your facts before you go talking about something you obviously dont have a clue about. And you are talking about your breed cattle well if you havent noticed Monopoly is 64% Angus which is a "breed" so obviously there is something wrong in your equation and I am gonna say its not the bull..........