Monopoly ?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Gary

Needing to add some depth to my calves and was wondering if he would do it being 1/2 Angus?
Heatwaves out of my cows need softend up and they can get a little to much front, feel like
we are getting close but not quite their yet. I guess that's the fun of it, go easy on me this is
my first post.

CAB

Probably not the most popular opinion here, but I want to see Monopoly prove it on the finishing end with some consistancy B4 we crown him the next "GREAT ONE". There are a lot of bulls avaiable to pick from. I agree that he makes sellable prospects, but that won't last if they don't win some majors. JMO.

Gary

CAB said:
  Probably not the most popular opinion here, but I want to see Monopoly prove it on the finishing end with some consistancy B4 we crown him the next "GREAT ONE". There are a lot of bulls avaiable to pick from. I agree that he makes sellable prospects, but that won't last if they don't win some majors. JMO.

This is really not going to be popular but i have never been that big of a fan of heatwave for a lot of reasons but his calves still sell.
Havent used that line of cattle for a couple of years now, just didnt know if Monopoly would be any differnt.

lynle1234

I haven't used Monopoly yet- but from the looks of his calves, they look really good.  I am interested to see how they turn out as they get older.