Monpoly Heifer for Sale!! Picture taken today!!! New Video!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

kentucky man

This heifer is sired by the hottest club calf bull going Monopoly and is out of an excellent Jazz X Angus cow.  She was born 2-12.  She is about as nice fronted as you can make one and she possesses supberb quality hair.  She is very easy to get along with.  Call 270-779-6260.  Thanks for the interest.  Here is the video you have all been waiting for.  Please call for pricing 270-779-6260.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7QaPNTczzM

Attachments

• Tag 14 Monopoly X Jazz-Angus Heifer internet.jpg
    Tag 14 Monopoly X Jazz-Angus Heifer internet.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 55

kentucky man

I pmed you prices.  We have a complete listing with prices that we can email.  Just reply to me and I can send it.

kentucky man

Here is the much awaited video.  Thanks for all the interest and remember these calves are first come first serve.

kentucky man

Hi, we have a truck leaving for Florida and one headed to Oklahoma and Texas tomorow. If your in these areas let us know if you want something so we can get health papers this afternoon.

kentucky man

Hi, the truck heading to TX and OK is delayed for a day due to a truck problem.  They are planning on loading up and leaving tomorow if everything checks out.  So you still have time if your in that area to get some animals heifers or steer purchased and put on the truck.