Montecito heifer pictures

Help Support Steer Planet:

jd720

This is a picture of my Montecito X Trademark heifer. I`m not a Simmental breeder so I would like some comments from some of the Simmy breeders on her as to how she looks.  Thanks

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    391.4 KB · Views: 229

gary89

Looks good, she will really change given time-bodydown and fill out. Looks like she has decent hair which is a bonus, probably could use a shot of bone which is not uncommon in the simmy breed.

SCowger

jd720 said:
This is a picture of my Montecito X Trademark heifer. I`m not a Simmental breeder so I would like some comments from some of the Simmy breeders on her as to how she looks.  Thanks

Looks really good and out of Montecito she will continue to body down, has good bone (typical of Simmentals) and it will be interesting to see how she develops as a yearling. Good luck with this female.

cowboylaw

Here's a Montecito x TPHT Luscious Lady heifer.  Bone, rib, power and incredible structure.  
The bottom pic is a Montecito x Golden Ticket (BC Raven) heifer that is super soft, big bone, huge ribbed, and is taking her share of purple. 

Attachments

• A450W  Montecito x TPHT Luscious Lady.jpg
    A450W Montecito x TPHT Luscious Lady.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 203
  • Roulette.workclothes.jpg
    Roulette.workclothes.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 197

SCowger

cowboylaw said:
Here's a Montecito x TPHT Luscious Lady heifer.  Bone, rib, power and incredible structure. 
The bottom pic is a Montecito x Golden Ticket (BC Raven) heifer that is super soft, big bone, huge ribbed, and is taking her share of purple.

Montecito X Golden Tickete ("Roulette") one of oldest Montecito calves alive was just crowned Supreme Champion Female at the 2013 Utah State Livestock Junior Show.  Congratulations to the Beins Family.

Semen avaiable on Montecito from Cattle Visions or SEK Genetics.
or
Contact Andrew Lautt, Manager RS&T Simmentals, LLC 620/767-2156