Montecito- Steel Force X KS Miss Shes So Sweet-

Help Support Steer Planet:

SCowger

Click on the link below to check out Montectio- Semen is now available and if you want to see him in person he is being housed at Nichols Cryo-Genetics in Ankeny, IA.

Own son of the KS Miss Shes So Sweet donor owned by Jones Show Cattlle, OH and out of Steel Force.  Super 3/4 blood bull that will work great on all types, purebred programs, percentage programs and club calf operations.  Give us a call to discuss your breeding needs- RS&T Simmentals-John Cowger 816/262-2607 or Scott Cowger 816/304-0371 or Manager RS&T Simmentals Andrew Lautt 620/767-2156

http://www.breedingcattlepage.com/rs_t_simmentals/index.htm

Attachments

• Montecito_webposter.JPG
    Montecito_webposter.JPG
    555 KB · Views: 469

SCowger

Semen can be purchased at Cattle Visions or SEK Genetics or contact our Manager RS&T Simmentals Andrew Lautt, 620/767-2156

Scott Cowger
RS&T Simmentals
816/304-0371

The Herdsman

Thank you for the overwhelming response. We have currently filled all back orders. There are currently a little over 300 units outhere and our semen distributors say they are getting orders daily. I know its getting late but if you want semen on this outstanding Steel Force son it is ready to be shipped today! Contact myself Andrew Lautt RS&T Manager 620-767-2156 or SEK Genetics or Cattle Visions

firesweepranch

Hey Scott, will you have any of his semen at Nationals this year? Are you going to cattlemens? if so, will you have some there?

thanks!

The Herdsman

Scott is currently out of the country so I will respond. Yes we will have semen with us and available at both Cattleman's and Simmental jr. nationals. Thanks for your interest

Latest posts