Mouthwash to help with dandruff

Help Support Steer Planet:

Moezmom

My husband can't stand the smell of vinegar so I need something else to help with dandruff. We do have some dry skin but we definitely have dandruff too. It was recommended to me to mix mouthwash, conditioner and a little water to make a dip to pour over their backs and dunk their tails in. Does anyone have experience with this mixture or have another concoction they prefer (that doesn't include vinegar)?!?  Thank you in advance for any help or advice you might have.

DakotaCow

Use double dip. It kinda smells like pickles but works very well. Wife convinced me to start using it on the string, now we don't ever wash without it.

LF Show cattle

Once you get the dandruff out I would use motions daily. I have found this is a great product for the hair in the winter and on show day. And it smells great so your husband will not complain. Haaaa (lol)

nmcattle

LF Show cattle said:
Once you get the dandruff out I would use motions daily. I have found this is a great product for the hair in the winter and on show day. And it smells great so your husband will not complain. Haaaa (lol)

What is "motions", and where do you find it?

vc

We always used head & shoulders on them when we ran into a dandruff problem. Once a week just like soap, work the areas that seem to be most effected. The other thing is blow all the dander out as you blow them.