My niece's steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

BLININ

Thoughts or opinions of my nieces steer he is an April 22 i80•Bojo she raised.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 173
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 169

Tallcool1

From what I am able to see in the picture, he looks real good!  Big ole belly on him, plenty of bone, flexing on the ground, and enough hair to wear out a set of sheep heads!!

I would love to see a picture of him with his head tied up!

Tell your niece to get him sheared out and show him...NOW!

BLININ

She is awful proud of him! A different pic from the front!8

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 173

Tallcool1

......no...really...take him out to play!!!...while he still has all that shag!!!!

That dude is looking the part!

BLININ

Trust me he won't!!! It's called a cooler room but he had that all summer as a baby, I will get him clipped this week and take some pics. He is young so playing catch up but plan on showing him in the next couple of weeks a few times!  <beer>

Tallcool1

BLININ said:
Trust me he won't!!! It's called a cooler room but he had that all summer as a baby, I will get him clipped this week and take some pics. He is young so playing catch up but plan on showing him in the next couple of weeks a few times!  <beer>

I'm excited to see him after a hairdo! 

I have seen a few Bojo steers that I REALLY liked......there just aren't many of them!

Make sure you post pics!!

Tallcool1

I have seen a few I-80 steers that I really liked, there just aren't very many of them.

Maybe I need to learn to read!

Sorry.

BLININ

No problem, I think he is a stud, been in this game a long time! But he is young for our part of the country

BLININ

But was looking for others opinion, I don't want to be barn blind

Tallcool1

BLININ said:
No problem, I think he is a stud, been in this game a long time! But he is young for our part of the country

What part of the country are you in, and how old is he?

BLININ

He was born on April 22, mid west, August state fair , late July county fair, weighighin 750 to 800 now, our county is very tough and state fair is one of the best! Anybody know when entries to KC is due and Denver,

Tallcool1

BLININ said:
He was born on April 22, mid west, August state fair , late July county fair, weighighin 750 to 800 now, our county is very tough and state fair is one of the best! Anybody know when entries to KC is due and Denver,

We have a young steer we have been hauling around as well.  Early, like late November, he got stomped on pretty hard.  Now he is winning his class or if he doesn't its typically behind the Overall Grand Champion.  He is weighing about 850 now.

It is hard to haul a younger steer, but if you don't then you end up stringing them out in the end because they aren't used to being on the road.

DNA Validation for KC is May 1st.  I don't know about Denver.

BLININ

Thanks and appreciate your comment! I think he can compete with anything, don't think he will embarrass my niece!  By that I mean he won't get trumped on! Can't wait to see him totally smoked out

Tallcool1

You are welcome, and good luck with him.  I would seriously doubt you will get embarrassed!

This is the younger steer we are showing.

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    95.7 KB · Views: 212

BLININ

Roughed out and looking good

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    629.9 KB · Views: 144