My PB Simmental Steer out of Sudden Impact (CB) your opinions?

Help Support Steer Planet:

LindseysMaine_Angus

Well SP this is my steer. I know you only have 1 chance to make a good impression but this is the best pic i could get with this week going to be busy. I will defintly update you all! I rough clipped him and i did a horrible job ive never clipped before i didnt do his back or any blending but this is the best i have.
Name: LNMs Romeo
Breed: PB Simmental
Dam: Mollie
Sire: Sudden Impact CB
DOB: April 12 2012
He was weighed october 7th at 420 pounds.
I paid 1050 for him and I think I made the right purchase I huge improvement from my steer last year.
He is such a dog!

Attachments

• romeo1.jpg
    romeo1.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 209

Tcarter Ranch

he dosent look too bad.. Appears to come up a little high in his flank from the picture. Id really like to see a picture from behind.

LindseysMaine_Angus

Tcarter Ranch said:
he dosent look too bad.. Appears to come up a little high in his flank from the picture. Id really like to see a picture from behind.

It looks like hes favoring his leg but I was setting him up this is the best I could get. His tail isnt shaved even either but here you go Tcarter Ranch(;

Attachments

• mooooo.jpg
    mooooo.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 181

Tcarter Ranch

He looks pretty good! Could use more of a square butt look from behind but you can square him up with good hair!

andholl

Looks good! just keep working that hair and practicing clipping. He seems to be the kind that would get better as he gets out older if he is fed right. Goodluck!

LindseysMaine_Angus

andholl said:
Looks good! just keep working that hair and practicing clipping. He seems to be the kind that would get better as he gets out older if he is fed right. Goodluck!
Thank you! Our First show is End of March or Beginning/Middle of April I think. I should have plenty of practice by then.

LindseysMaine_Angus

knabe said:
looks good.  will you now be lindseyMaine_angus_Simmental_CB?
lol. I dont know I need to change it. I dont even know what CB means. It could be LindseysMaine_Angus_Simmental_Limousin_everything else. Ill change it to LNM Show Cattle or LNM Livestock Im not sure yet

Woody

Awesome!  I didn't realize you got one out of our sale this year. Make sure you keep me updated on how he does for you. Pm me or put something on our Facebook page. Good luck with him!

LindseysMaine_Angus

Woody said:
Awesome!  I didn't realize you got one out of our sale this year. Make sure you keep me updated on how he does for you. Pm me or put something on our Facebook page. Good luck with him!
:) Alright do you want me to put this pic on the page?