Votes: 93 29.9%
  • Bodacious

Votes: 68 21.9%
  • Big Boots

Votes: 19 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dusty

the name i had submitted was ultimo hombre, which is spansih for last man standing.  I thought it would be cool to keep with the spanish them...eg uno mas. 

Doc

Zach said:
What about the person who gets last in a steer class? they are the last man standing. I don't know about you but if I wanted to be the last man standing, I'd use a holstein on all my cows.
[quote]Campaign Manager
If we ever ran for office we would want zach from steerplanet managing our campaign!

Matt Lautner recognizes talent.  (clapping)

[/quote]

I hate to disappoint you Zach, but the last show I was at the "Last Man Standing" was the one who was asked to stay in the ring for his picture to be taken with the PURPLE BANNER after all the others had been dismissed from the ring.

herefordfootball

Doc said:
Zach said:
What about the person who gets last in a steer class? they are the last man standing. I don't know about you but if I wanted to be the last man standing, I'd use a holstein on all my cows.
[quote]Campaign Manager
If we ever ran for office we would want zach from steerplanet managing our campaign!

Matt Lautner recognizes talent.  (clapping)

I hate to disappoint you Zach, but the last show I was at the "Last Man Standing" was the one who was asked to stay in the ring for his picture to be taken with the PURPLE BANNER after all the others had been dismissed from the ring.
[/quote]

LOL  (lol) Nice Doc!!! I was agreeing with Zach, but then you said that and remembered "oh ya champs last in ring to get pics ;) "

herefordfootball

Zach said:
herefordfootball said:
Zach said:
rwb10 said:
Zach, I am saving my vote till the last minute.  I could be the vote that puts you over the top, that is if I choose to vote for "Bodacious"!

<rock> <rock> <rock>

If bodacious doesn't win, thats the name of our new bull

What happened to the bull calf you talked about earlier that was a complete outcross to clubbies and was pretty good, and I think you said he was gray in color maybe?

He's still a bull at the moment. His name will be White Nose.... inside joke..

Any pics of this little dude? lol

beefy

Zach said:
+5 karma for whomever votes for bodacious. or If bodacious wins, i might do something stupid and record it and post it for your viewing  pleasure, such as go all out in full clown attire riding my best cow into the sunset with a sappy smoochy baywatch tune playing... give me some ideas  8) 8)
i voted for yr name  Zach now where are my karma points

dori36

Jacob B said:
Sorry, can't vote for bodacious....There has only ever been ONE BODACIOUS and there will never be a bull like him again.  Spent a lot of years traveling the road rideing bucking horses.  He was a one of a kind bull.  I vote for Last Man Standing, think it says a lot more.

I have to agree, JacobB.  I think anyone who follows rodeo more than just casually (me), wouldn't be able to use the name of the 'Legendary' Bodacious on a clubby bull.  No offense, the Lautner bull calf is pretty amazing, but he'll never be "Bodacious"! 

FutureBreeder2013

Zach said:
510S8EGB37L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

(clapping) Thats a great movie I used to watch it back in my toddler days

cowman

Kudos on the sportsmanship but rules are rules...if Bojangles wins we BOTH win! You deserve it OH, we need to see more of those calves.

Its okay if mr cowman is the chosen one he should get the prize. If it was a cane of semen, I might ask him to split it with me....
[/quote]

jason

Zach said:
Bodacious was the original last man standing...

Question, suppose there is a dead locked tie when voting ends?

Then I keep the prize  (lol)

I guess Matt would probably choose the name to break the deadlock

jason

Zach said:
there's been a substantial increase in votes in this past day then compared to the past week...

Steerplanet's busiest days are Mon, Tues, Wed.  My assumption is that most people are checking the planet after a long weekend today.

Latest posts