Name the bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

CRS

Kind of Surprised it has taken this long for the Optimus Prime Cattle to hit the mainstream.  Primonition - The expectation of greatness by looking in to the future. 

Gargan

CRS said:
Kind of Surprised it has taken this long for the Optimus Prime Cattle to hit the mainstream.  Primonition - The expectation of greatness by looking in to the future.
I like this one!!

Jive Turkey

"Your Mom"

Think about it, you're trying to sell a calf, the buyer asks, "What's the calf out of"?  You respond, "Your Mom."

A name most would not forget!

5PCC

OPTIMAL ADVANTAGE

Is there a bull already named this? I lose track.

Optimal- best or most favorable; optimum.

Advantage- a condition or circumstance that puts one in a favorable or superior position.

So this is a bull that is SUPERIOR and FAVORED BY MOST.

OH Breeder

Prime Design
Optimal Design
Designed By Who
Who Designed Prime

We like to use cow/bull families paternal/maternal  in the bulls name, You can go back one with Who's family. (Power Plant, Glitter N Gold, Take Charge, Ruby cow family)
Prime Gold
Prime Made Gold
Power Design

Optimus is a Steel Force Son. You have Maximus, Picasso, dream on, Sheza Beauty, She's So Sweet etc.
Steel Design
Steel Made
Sweet Gold
Maximus Prime
One Design or One of A Kind (Picasso)

Just depends on who you want to market to? Simmi breeders that will recognize breed families or clubby folks who will recognize the clubby genetics. I am assuming you will sell calves out of the bull and would want a notiable name for prospective buyers. JMO

buckeye

You are correct OH Breeder... want a notable name but I'm indecisive and can't think of what will work. You gave many good suggestions

titan

PRIME DESIGN

Thats the first name that came to my mind.  I think it would fit