• Ranger

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Levi

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Rambo

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

taylor tay

He looks like this but not all of the way, he is whell muscled and very nice for my first year, Heres the story,
Yesterday I went over there and I got to pick out my calf. I was intentially going to pick out my black calf> but the farmer told my friend that she should pick him because he didnt know that  I liked it so that I picked out her calf and she picked out my calf, but all is good

Attachments

• Shorthornsteer[1].jpg
    Shorthornsteer[1].jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 212

rackranch

Luv the pattern.. does it look the same on the show side or is there color in the flank area??? I voted ranger but like shorty better...

Show Heifer

I don't like Levi... reminds me too much of the slime ball sperm donor that got a teen pregnant then left her, then came back, then got another pregnant and didn't tell anyone, then .....  oh never mind....

How about Swisher? He is a shortie and he was switched...

sue

ZZ Top.
He is hairy er ( annette this like framy er ) then most steers at this age. What is his breeding?

trevorgreycattleco

sue said:
ZZ Top.
He is hairy er ( annette this like framy er ) then most steers at this age. What is his breeding?

How about Journey? Night Ranger? Quiet Riot? Twisted Sister? Def Leopard? Good job sue, this could go on and on. Motley Crue is my pick! He walks into the pasture singing Girls, Girls, Girls!!!!! <rock>

shortyjock89

Hey Beefmaster, if you get tired of this one, or wanna trade, I'll take him off yoru hands.  Very nice steer. 

I'm terrible at naming calves!

What's your steer out of?

katie_k

i am her friend that took her calf on accident. i didnt have a choice it was chosen for me.  but her calf is really well musceled and deep bodied and has great depth of rib. i vote levi or ranger. u dont have to let ur sis take all ur names.