National FFA Convention

Help Support Steer Planet:

Bradenh

thats what i thought but wasnt sure. . . i cant believe there is kids that dont want to go for the expeirence but i was so happy when my ag teacher asked me to go. me being a freshman and all

BLcattle

I will be there Wednesday for sections and career show and Lady A!!!!! My dads my ag teacher

Bradenh

your so lucky. we dont get to see lady antebellum or easton corbin because my ag teacher doesnt want us going. because kids in the past ruined it for us. it irritates me

jphelps

Chapter doesn't have enough money to go. That's what Ben said a.k.a blcattle. Oh well still be a fun time

HAB

My daughter's is going again.  This is her third time, she has a blast.  This is her last one, as she is a senior.

PaFFA Proud

I luved Indy when I went my Sr.year 2008  especially the zoo. However I wished we could go to a concert we just seen a stupid rodeo and when u seen a few u seen them all. I was supposed to get my American Degree this year but my daughter came the week it was due but I AM going to get it next year no matter what! My brother wanted to go but the Homecoming Fball game was the same week and its his sr year and didnt want to miss it but he also wanted to go to Indy soo bad also