Navy Seals Vs. Terrorist?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Heifer

Can ANYONE explain to me the reason 3 of our Navy Seals are being investigated for "abusing" a terrorist that they captured (the head terrorist that masterminded the killing of four American Security Guards) because the Seals "Slapped him" (terrorist words, not mine)???????  They are now court martialed.  Are you kidding me? Obama would let this happen? 

I guess the only way to avoid this in the future is to KILL all that are captured. (And why didn't his happen anyway ? )

Explain please. Why are we punishing our serviceman and women for protecting and sacrificing for our safety and country?  This is outragous.

Show Heifer

More importantly, why isn't the "mainstream networks" covering this story?  Nothing on ABC, CBS, or NBC. 

Anyone?

linnettejane

seems like "everyone" has "rights" except the true victims!  the people that were terrorized by this terrorist didnt have any rights, or had their rights "abused" by him!  so why should he have any????? 

sorry...not what you were asking, but just a thought i had....

knabe

Show Heifer said:
Can ANYONE explain to me the reason 3 of our Navy Seals are being investigated for "abusing" a terrorist that they captured (the head terrorist that masterminded the killing of four American Security Guards) because the Seals "Slapped him" (terrorist words, not mine)???????  They are now court martialed.   Are you kidding me? Obama would let this happen? 

I guess the only way to avoid this in the future is to KILL all that are captured. (And why didn't his happen anyway ? )

Explain please. Why are we punishing our serviceman and women for protecting and sacrificing for our safety and country?  This is outragous.

because they are not muslim.

Jill

Because as a country our morals and values are screwed up and the silent majority has sat at home while the protesters and scum have gone out and voted and this is what we are left with.

aj

I have become so sick of the lefts push left I try and ignore the news anymore. It just seems like all politicians are so far out of touch. I can't even begin to understand Pelosie. How does someone think the way she does? I'm beginning to think its over with all this debt. Its nuts. Its symbolism over substance. Its insane. The spending is going to bring this country down.

Doc

It can't be explained logically. So sad!!! 

The bumper sticker that is on the way to my house reads  " Only a liberal could turn a terrorist into a victim" . That unfortunately is what is happening in todays world.

Show Heifer

I wish that was the impression of war that close to 5500 of our servicemen and women had had..... sure would have made their homecoming different.

JbarL

most of those numbers came from iraq.....the numbers  from afganistam are just getting ready to start.....theyve had all summer to get in the mountains and get ready for the winter this time...we should all wish them well there.......jbarl

That is just sad, at this point it is hard to comment. Its sad to think that more than half of this country thinks like the President. Don't really know what to say about that.

the angus111

our politicians,republicans,democrats,independents are pansies.they are worried more about themselves than their country.imo they could careless about the people and families that sacrafice for this country.just look at the vets returning from there and come home not to be taken care of.but we can send money overseas.we need term limitations and we need somebody that is a real american,not worried about his or her political affliation to run this country.knabe ,I have a disclaimer on my spelling.Rusty

knabe

JbarL said:
most of those numbers came from iraq.....the numbers  from afganistam are just getting ready to start.....theyve had all summer to get in the mountains and get ready for the winter this time...we should all wish them well there.......jbarl

agree.

nice avatar pic.

mark tenenbaum

Thats nothing compared to what those rugbeaters do to any prisoners and innocent people. However-blaming the president for a military decision doesnt make alot of sense when you figure what he walks into everyday-ditto on the very poor treatment of our vets-which has been pretty well in place long before he came into office-I dont favor either party on this one O0