nede a blower plese .

Help Support Steer Planet:

OH Breeder

ROCKING J RANCH said:
I nede a bloer. pm only plese. :)

Just a suggestion. Go back and edit your original post so that it is understandable. I am not sure but think you need a blower but it also could be a boer goat.

GoWyo

Is this Old English, Middle English or Norman French?  Could be a long lost Teutonic language.

wsc

DUT????? Im goin with you mean BUTT??? Well let me tell ya, Lets try to learn how to spell and then we will work on learnin how to run or buy a BLOWER sound good???  If you don't now how to spell use ur spell checker, or have mom and dad help you post stuff, so you don't get made fun of K...  HAVE A GREAT DAY

swoshowsteers

wsc said:
DUT????? Im goin with you mean BUTT??? Well let me tell ya, Lets try to learn how to spell and then we will work on learnin how to run or buy a BLOWER sound good???  If you don't now how to spell use ur spell checker, or have mom and dad help you post stuff, so you don't get made fun of K...  HAVE A GREAT DAY

WSC    Ease up on the kid, I too make mistakes when posting on here.  Besides you mispelled two words  Going and Learning. 

GoWyo

I think the big eyed cat is the one doing the posting.  He is doing good . . . for a cat.  <rock>

kobo_ranch

Y'ALL ARE SO FUNNY... ;D BUT YOU KNOW THIS MIGHT BE A LITTLE FELLER OR GIRLEY (might not of spelled that right?) THAT MIGHT NOT BE GOOD AT SPELLIN'....CUT EM SOME SLACK!!

HEY SWEETHEART... I HAVE A EXTRA BLOWER... BUT CAN'T PROMISE HOW LONG IT'LL KEEP BLOWIN'...  BEEN AROUND A WHILE!!  WOULD SELL IT, BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'RE LOCATED

MIGHT BE TO  MUCH FREIGHT TO BE WORTH IT....

Pay no attention to some of these 'meanies' on here! They're a tough bunch!!  Too much sniffin' cow poop or something....

kobo_ranch

ROCKING J RANCH said:
MOBILE ,ALABAMA     PRICE ?   

KOBO_RANCH
got your pm, will call you tomorrow...need to find out how much the freight would run to AL from TX.  Its the old blue Sullivans, we bought from them years ago used with goats back then.