Need a black brahman cross steer.....Texas

Help Support Steer Planet:

PG

Looking for a stout steer for a October County Fair.... want him to be at least 1300 lbs by showtime...........Thanks....

Bradenh

i have two calves that we want to sell. one is a black baldy faced calf out of a brangus cow and a simmy bull. . . . . the other is cold black and out of a gert-brangus cow and a sim-angus bull, two really nice calves. the baldy is priced at 2000 and the black is 2200, they are in the pasture right now on their mamas but we will have them in the pen on wednesday and if u want to p.m me you can come take a look (anderson-bryan area) and we will break them for you if you choose to take one home.. . . . we also have an american that is alittle bigger (2 months) and i was going to show him and he is also for sale. but he may be a little higher in price since he is my county calf (5k and he is actually located on the big show forum and all calves are out of the same group). p.m me for information on the two smaller calves if you want to look or if you are interested- braden house. iola tx. . . . ps the solid black calf and the calf on my post are 3/4 brothers and look exactly alike