need a ride?

Help Support Steer Planet:

brandon

im leaving northwest ohio and going to ok,city sometime this week just havent decided for sure what day yet. if ya need anything hauled i be glad to help.brandon 419 234 5794

shortyjock89

brandon said:
im leaving northwest ohio and going to ok,city sometime this week just havent decided for sure what day yet. if ya need anything hauled i be glad to help.brandon 419 234 5794

YES SIR. I have a heifer in Illinois that needs to get to Oklahoma.  217.495.1788  Call me or PM me when you know when you're leaving and we can discuss where to meet.

brandon

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
brandon said:

YES SIR. I have a heifer in Illinois that needs to get to Oklahoma.  217.495.1788  Call me or PM me when you know when you're leaving and we can discuss where to meet.
i sent u an email

SCowger

brandon said:
On your return trip to Ohio can you take a heifer to Kentucky, Louisville area?

SCowger

brandon said:

I have a bull in NW MO that needs to get to Sterling, IL at Northland Farms, would you please call Andrew Lautt, RS&T Manager 620/767-2156 if you are able to haul this bull back to Illinois please? We might take this bull to Nichols Cryo-Genetics this week to get him collected once more.

brandon

SCowger said:
brandon said:

I have a bull in NW MO that needs to get to Sterling, IL at Northland Farms, would you please call Andrew Lautt, RS&T Manager 620/767-2156 if you are able to haul this bull back to Illinois please? We might take this bull to Nichols Cryo-Genetics this week to get him collected once more.
im only taking a trailer to ok.city. i wont have a trailer on the way back

jason

you get your trailer sold?

brandon said:
SCowger said:
brandon said:

brandon

Jason said:
you get your trailer sold?

brandon said:
SCowger said:
brandon said:
i am leaving friday morning, if anybody needs anything hauled i have room i got two so far,just set it up for someone to meet me on i70 thru indiana and illinois and then il be going 44 south out of st.louis to ok.city and catlle need to be picked up there just call me and tell me what exit to meet u and how many. and the trailer is not sold yet,farrels have got some guys to buy it after i get it there,but it is still for sale as of now 419 234 5794,and to the people of steer planet i think u have a good thing going here keep up the good work! brandon

GLZ

Sounds like Triumph is on the move.