Need proven products that gets.....

Help Support Steer Planet:

frostback

A product that removes them completely, not there. There are some that help but prevention is your best bet. Keep the animal oiled up with a light oil or Kleen Sheen,especially the problem spots, lower quarter, hocks, belly, to help resist urine and manure and keep pen and bedding clean.

Shady Lane

ANother vote for the Bluing.

It can be a little tough to find in a lot of the grocerries etc around here anymore but often times the little towns have it on the back shelf somewhere.

I guess there are still lots of little old grandmas that like to Blue their hair!

(clapping)

Just rinse really well or else you end up with blue cattle.

OH Breeder

Oxy Clean makes a spray liquid. It will help tremendously with the yellow stains. If you put it on and let it set for a bit it does lighten the hair and remove some of the stains. We follow up with Shimmering LIghts purple shampoo or another purple shampoo to brighten white hair. I have always been afraid to try the blueing cuz I thought I would have a blueberry when i we were done. I buy the large bottle of Oxy Clean and pour into spray bottle.

meysenburgcattle

OH Breeder said:
Oxy Clean makes a spray liquid. It will help tremendously with the yellow stains. If you put it on and let it set for a bit it does lighten the hair and remove some of the stains. We follow up with Shimmering LIghts purple shampoo or another purple shampoo to brighten white hair. I have always been afraid to try the blueing cuz I thought I would have a blueberry when i we were done. I buy the large bottle of Oxy Clean and pour into spray bottle.

Thank you very much for the info, I will give it a try, someone else had suggested the same! 
Really appreciate it!!