need to stall three steer near Garner State Park

Help Support Steer Planet:

eliseo

i am looking for a place to keep my kids steers while on vacation at Garner Park in texas. we plan to go on Aug.9-15 so would need a place for the steers through that time period. i need it as close to the park as possible so that we could go over there and feed them and work them daily. if anybody can help or rent me a place i would greatly appreciate it.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  thanks for your time, Eliseo

BIGTEX

I love Garner State Park! I remember going to the dance on Saturday Night. The water is always mucho frio. ;)

eliseo

SlickTxMaine said:
Wow!  You take your steers on vacation with you!!! 
well i either take them or they go hungry and don't get worked. unless you want to help!!!!!

eliseo

BIGTEX said:
I love Garner State Park! I remember going to the dance on Saturday Night. The water is always mucho frio. ;)
my kids love the dance too. hopefully there will be enough water to tube this year.