Needed plans to build some stuff.

Help Support Steer Planet:

Davis Shorthorns

I was just wondering if anyone had any plans for a nice blocking chute and stall dividers. 

Thanks

Matt

jason

If  you find any or anyone has some, I would love to put them up on the articles section on this site, because it is always something people are looking for.

kanshow

Matt, I don't have plans but if you want to come over & figure something out off of ours, you are welcome to do that. 

cdncowboy

It'll take me a couple days to find 'em but some where I have all the measurements for a 7 foot stall divider, it's based off of the Sullivans divider.  Let me know if interested and I'll go hunting for them.

justintime

I printed off the picture of the stall dividers from Sullivans website and took it to my local machine shop. He made me some great dividers and fan stands. Is that cheating?

Cowboy Up

We just used an old Sullivan's Catalog for measurements. We used a little bit smaller square tubing to decrease some of the weight. We also added a couple extra mounting points for nails, screws, or wires for a variety of applications. We then built a couple great fan stands and added some extra hooks for rope and foot boards. They have held up really nicely and we are happy with them.

Davis Shorthorns

justintime said:
I printed off the picture of the stall dividers from Sullivans website and took it to my local machine shop. He made me some great dividers and fan stands. Is that cheating?

nope just thinking.

Reinken Cattle Co.

I built some for a welding class back in high school.. I used the computer to draw up some pretty good plans of them..Ill try to dig them up. no promises thow..