Needing Red Angus heifer!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

soggybottom

My neice has a scramble certificate from Houston and wants to show a Red Angus heifer. It never fails that once I find one that will work for her and my brother by the time they get around to go look it has been sold. So far I found three exceptional Red Angus heifers for her and the calf is sold either the next day or so or the day before they go to look at it. We have feeding show stock for 20 years now so it will be going to a good home just never dealt in Reds that much before,  please send pics and location. I will also look at any shorthorn plus heifers as well. Thanks for your help!!

farmgirl

Have you tried Mark Harbin at Jarrell, TX? 

We have bought from him.  First class to deal with.

PM if you need his number.

Good luck.

Farmgirl

oakie

It's a long drive, but google Brian Heinz from lookingglass oregon. He is in charge of the red angus ass. and has some really really nice heifers. pm me if you need his number. You won't be disappointed and they are priced to go.

soggybottom

I dont think Oregon is going to work for me as like you said it is a LONG drive. Thanks for the info though.

oakie

not a prob, if you change your mind let me know, because he does go down to reno with them for (I'm not sure if this is right) the run of the reds, or something like that, its a big red angus show that's all I know.

superduty

I've used Precision Guesswork Cattle, Monte Williams. I have got many good heifers from him over the years. He is located in Altair Texas. 

feeder duck

Call Kurt Schwarz at 660-424-3422 . I was there two weeks ago and he has a few fall born heifers for sale. He is located in Kansas. Tell him you got his name from me.

Jeff Cornell