Nevermore...

Help Support Steer Planet:

Telos

Has anyone seen this bull? He is Bobby May's new Angus sire. Thought he took a great picture.

Attachments

• Nevermore.jpg
    Nevermore.jpg
    450.7 KB · Views: 367

cattlepimp

I think he is Ravens full brother, nice pic....but u might want to take a look at a raven son named Limestone Darkhorse who sold for 140,000 this year and is a STUD!!!! you can find him on cattlevisions and theres video of him on you tube.

usu265

Nope, he's a Raven son.

Attachments

• n516358176_1453510_8893.jpg
    n516358176_1453510_8893.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 257
  • n516358176_1453511_9184.jpg
    n516358176_1453511_9184.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 203

cwbyup62

I am not sure where this picture was copied from and I am certainly not trying to cause a problem here, but that picture was never officially released for use.  I don't really care, but there is a problem with ownership on this bull and the people who paid me to take the picture have not released it, and to my knowledge he is not with ABS at the present time.  From a legal standpoint the picture should not be used in any format,  I am really just bringing this up to cover myself from legal problems as I do not know where it came from.  I do know that ABS was going to have the bull and they put out some advertising on him, but since then I believe the deal on the bull fell through and they will not be handling him.

Mark Sneed

Squeek

The picture probably came off of  May's website. It's on there.

Telos

Yes, the photo came from Bobby May's website. I thought if the May's had him on their site and he looked that good... Well, it's a great looking photo of a bull and I'm sorry if things are not working out with his owners. All I know is that Bobby May has an impeccable talent for spotting the good ones. Mr. Sneed, what a job you have. You get to see all the good ones! You're also one heck of a photographer with one heck of an eye.

cwbyup62

Well, I appreciate the compliments, but I will be honest with you.  I have been really blessed with great customers with fantastic cattle and they make me look a lot smarter than I should be.  Well presented cattle that are some of the best out there, make it much easier for me to do my job and come out looking good.  But I do appreciate the compliment anyhow.  I have started doing video now too so that is a new challenge but we are going to being a full service photography service with new people and so forth.  We are starting to do shows and that kind of thing so the challenges keep coming, but it has been a great business so far.

Take care,

Mark

Dave

Look at my bull The Answer on Youtube while you are there and let me know what you think. Cattle Visions has promoted him in the Angus Journal.

jtho3c

I am NOT an Angus guy at all, but this bull looks like one I would consider for breeding on my Maine and Short heifers. What are his EPDs?