New ABS SM bull Rendition

Help Support Steer Planet:

creativecattle

CAB said:
  If you go to the Eby web site, it says that they are having a big sale March 28th. Brent

On March 28th Eby is just selling 86 commercial heifers in the Kansas Angus Influence sale in Topeka, KS. There is a video of the heifers on the website. On April 18, they will have their production sale in Emporia and that is where you will see a lot of cows bred to Rendition. If you go to their website and look under herdsires you can see a picture of Rendition - www.ebycattle.com There is a video of the heifer is the classified section of the forum.

LinZ

Clint Woodrow is Glen Woodrows son. Clint used to work for Hudson Pines til some stuff went on there.. That's when Chan Phillips came in I believe

HVNR

The reports I have heard on his calves to date have been good with calving ease. The few Trademark Simm-Angus calves out there look really good, so in this case seems pretty logical that the Rendition bull would work well on Angus cattle and produce some of those white faces. Seems like that white face is pretty desirable?

For me you are combining some pretty good simm genetics into one package, Ebony Cow Family, Power Stroke, Black Joker... and I really like the Trademark calves that I have seen. I guess another positive is there is no Dream On in his pedigree as well.

CAB

Glen Woodrow has been getting quite a few calves out of the bull and all but just a couple have been white faced. ABS did not end up leasing this bull. He is housed @ Genex in Mo. Brent

kfacres

Rendition was a big hit in the IL show cattle circles... since denver... Know of several people that I have gotten in contact with Woody, and have since purchased semen from and flushed cows to Rendition...  ALl of my judging team buddies for one...  This is a bull that I would promote, regardless of his owner living next to me or not... FOr a PB he is flat out good IMHO

barl

Make sure you are all talking about GWS Rendition not the Macho Rendition because that is confusing. The GWS Rendition has the baldy face and is Trademark x Joker.  He is really good. I have calves and will def. use him again. Semen is for sale through Glenwood Simmentals and Leah Meinders of Clearwater Simmentals.