New Bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

hbcc

His name is Dirty Laundry.He is a Double Vision x Double Stuff. Full brother was champion steer at Wisconsin State Fair.Just wondering thought on the picture

Attachments

• Dirty Laundry.jpg
    Dirty Laundry.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 712

wyatt

its a small photo but looks like a cool bull i bet he is looks like a freight train in person

CANsteer

I like him  <beer> the only thing I would change about him is his flank area. Good name too  (lol)

McM93

peachy said:
Is he double dirty?
Maybe, just maybe... (lol), love the name. How did he wind up in Wisconsin? I thought all cattle bred that way were in Oklahoma <beer>?

hbcc

Yes he is double dirty like Double Vision Double Stuff and War Horse i know dirty is not for everyone but this bull was bred to sire steers with power on clean cows.

wyatt

is there any other pictures of this bull?? i would love to see one from the rear quarter

hbcc

I will get another picture put up thats just the promotional picture we had sent to us but we have 30 something pics i will go through them and put another up

wyatt

hbcc said:
I will get another picture put up thats just the promotional picture we had sent to us but we have 30 something pics i will go through them and put another up
thanks! O0