New heifer

Help Support Steer Planet:

Will

Poor management forced us to go buy my son a new show heifer.  She is a July Final Solution Elbee Bessie.  Let me know wht you think. 

Attachments

• cotton.jpg
    cotton.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 159

OH Breeder

She was in the Red Dirt and Purple Banner sale. I thought it was the 25 of March?
She is super nice and I like the Elbee side of her lots.

Doc

OH Breeder said:
She was in the Red Dirt and Purple Banner sale. I thought it was the 25 of March?

Yes it is, but I didn't see her in listed in the catalog.

Will

OH Breeder said:
She probably would have been in the sale.  My son who is 9 was showing a heifer and do to me not giving her a shot of lut when we weaned her she came up bred. ( going to calve at about 15 months)So we took her off feed and turned her out.  I felt horrible and went to work trying to find a calf we could afford that would be competitive and that had an attitude that a 9 year old could show.  We also needed a calf we could show the first weekend of March.  I called Jason Robinette and he said  due to our circomstances he would sell us a calf early.  We went up to Nebrasks and went through the calves and she was the one my son fell in love with.  Both Jason and Nate were very generous to let us buy her before the sell.  Nate said she was really gentle and she is, Ryan can halter her by himself in the lot and lead her to the barn and we have only been messing with her a couple weeks.  He showed her last weekend and she did a great job in the ring.  Their are a handfull of calves in thier sale that could be very special.