New Photos 2010 Heifers and Steers For Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

LT

We are beginning to photograph some of our calves and post them on our web site.  www.cookshowcattle.com.  The photos are coming along slowly, but have a few choice heifers to start the bunch off with.

Red Heifer  3/4 Simmental  Sire:  Ebony's Premium Blend  Dam: Hilco Proud Lady.  Super stylish, correct and thick.  BD Feb 2010

Brown Heifer  Mainetainer  Sire: Heat Wave  Dam:  Paddy O'Mally daughter  Hairy, showy and stout.  BD April 2010   SOLD AND SHOWING

We are taking PHONE CALLS on these heifers.    
Clayton 614-327-4323  Dan 614-657-8275
More heifers and steer pictures coming soon.

Bjk cattle

I need two spring born heifers for my son and daughter.  I would be interested in your pricing for these calves. 

LT

SOLD AND SHOWING
We would love to talk with you all about these two heifers!  We want them to go where they will be given every opportunity to do well!  We think they can compete and will do well in the right hands.  We were able to shoot a few more pics in the lot tonight of the Heat Wave heifer.

The Show

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the maintainer, but Dad said I can't buy anymore show calves this year :( and I wouldn't have a use for her in Texas.

JDR

We are discussing ALL the heifers we spoke about last night.  We may come look this weekend since you are receiving so much interest.  Anxious to see the others they sound interesting too especially the Hollywood.  Will her photos be up soon?

Talk with you tonight or Sat.
JDR

LT

We photographed another heifer.  You can see more of her on our site...www.cookshowcattle.com

She is a March Naughty Pine x Heatwave
SOLD AND SHOWING

LT

Thank you for all the emails and messages about our heifers!  I have answered all of them (I think) if I missed anyone please let me know.  Also we do have steers to photograph but have not gotten to all of them yet.  Also ck out our website, we have more pictures there than posted on Steerplanet.  www.cookshowcattle.com

Thanks
Linda

LT

Email us for a complete listing of all the steers and heifers we have weaned and ready for sale.  More calves available after June 7th!  Keep looking for pictures of them.
Thanks

LT

More heifers for sale at our place!  They are taking their turns going out to shows and they are winning!  Look at our website for details.  Newest postings for sale!

Attachments

• 93 Hairy 343 Heifer web.jpg
    93 Hairy 343 Heifer web.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 66

LT

The Heat Wave Heifer and the Naughty Pine Heifer are sold.  Ck out our winners pages to see how they are doing!  The Heat Wave heifer just won Grand Champion Feeder Overall last weekend!  The Naughty Pine made her debut the same day and stood third in class behind our Heat Wave Grand and the Reserve Champion!  Thank you Tidd Family on your purchase of the Naughty Pine Heifer!
We have several heifers and steer for sale, keep watching our site!  www.cookshowcattle.com/forsale.html

LT

We have new photos of winners and calves for sale on our web site.  www.cookshowcattle.com

All steers are priced from 1200 to 2500.  We have some steers not pictured on our web site yet.  Call us!  614-657-8275 Dan  614-327-4323 Clayton

AK Cattle

Hi
I was wondering if your heat wave heifer was still or sale. If she is  what is she prisced.
Thanks
AK

LT

Carnac heifer is priced at 1800.00.  She is super thick and hairy!  She is broke to tie and she is being tied every night just like the others and rinsed.  Please feel free to call us 614-657-8275 Dan          614-327-4323 Clayton