alias.jpg

He is an Alias out of a Benny charolais cross female

ms1.jpg

Money Shot x Strictly Business

hw2-1.jpg

hw3-1.jpg

This is another embryo calf out of our hannibal donor and heatwave

SKF

Nice set of calves!! I really like the first calf.

OH Breeder

I dont' see at bad one in the bunch. Great set of calves. I prefer the red one's but the Charlois is a nice calf as well.

Telos

I like all of them. It would be hard for me to pick a favorite.

Question...Do you feel those Hannibal females are going to make good cows?  Your's seemed to have really worked with HW.

CAB

I like the HW x Hannibal calf up top and the bottom solid red calf. What is the mating on the solid red calf please? Brent

olsencattleco

The solid red calf is a flushmate to the heatwave calf on top. They are out of a Hannibal donor cow of ours and Heatwave. Thank you guys so much for all the great compliments. I will try and get more photos of the calves up.

eric

dori36

Very nice babies!  Not just cute, although they're all of that, but wide based, straight/thick topped, nice fronted, etc.  Congrats!

olsencattleco

Thank you very much again for the compliments. I am located an hour south of Dallas in Corsicana, Texas. If anyone has questions about the calves pictured or any other calves we have for sale feel free to call us at (903) 654-0565 or (903) 654-1806.

eric olsen

rtmcc

Great set of calves!!  How do you like your Money Shot calves?  We thought  about trying him this next year.

sawboss

Stay away from these calves until we get a chance to go through them! LOL  My oldest son has their paint calf from last year, a TankxHooDoo, and has had awesome success  so far.  The big test will come up in Fort Worth next month.  Good looking bunch Eric, keep the Sunseeker calf hidden out back for me.

chambero

Good looking calves.  Do you have them weaned yet?  It's hard to believe its already major time and time to start getting babies ready to move.

How have the previous calves turned out from your Hannibal donor?  I don't have any direct Hannibal females, but we bought a Hannibal son a couple of years ago from Kris that I think Mark Steele raised and we are getting his first calves on the ground.  I love the heifer calves out of him so far and we've got a couple of good steer calves. 

olsencattleco

Thank you chambero!.  We do not have the calves weaned yet. We have been too short on time lately so they are still on the cow but we keep the creep feeder filled up with Acco Showmaster Grower.

Our Hannibal donor's first natural calf was sired by and angus bull and is our stoutest replacement heifer yet. These heatwave embryo calves are only her second calf crop. We bought her out of Sullivans sale bred to Jaur Anchor.

Sawboss.....Just count on the Sunseeker calf being yours.....Afterall, its just money right?? ;)  Looking foward to seeing that lightweight champion at Forth Worth!!

~eric