New prospect bull...

Help Support Steer Planet:

Warrior10

Looks like a pretty complete bull, love his pedigree. Lots of power in that back hip and a killer neck. Wish we could see a video of him walking at us or away to see how big those shoulders are, that's the my only concern from the video.

RankeCattleCo

Got some interesting color. He's just so well put together and is overall very smooth. Who bought the semen interest? Wouldn't surprise me if it was Lautner's

Tallcool1

I like the "hook" he has in his back leg.  He is sound, and not the Show Steer....trim their feet every three weeks....only gotta live 18 months...sort of way. 

Sure wish it wasn't such a crappy video so that we could see how he is put together on the ground.  If I could see his pastern structure, I might say that prospect is GREAT!

From what I can see, I really like him.

mark tenenbaum

Man-THATS A GREAT ONE-with three of the best real life maternal,ce stylish bulls of thier repective breeds-i-80 and Who need no intro-and really have no equals- ALM Chiller is one of the best all-around Shorthorn bulls there is-and has been for many years-never got the pomp and credit he deserves-I think the calf speaks for himself-and could be used anywhere:with caution on the front end-so much for the carrier deal,having so much influence. O0