New red angus website

Help Support Steer Planet:

RedCowsRule

Very nice website.  I placed a few bids on 209X in Blair's sale myself but obviously didn't get it done.  I saw her out at Denver and really liked her.  Good luck with your program.  Sure looks like you are getting set up to make a very good impact on the breed.

Simmgal

I really like 209x and 031n. All of your cattle look really good! I wouldn't mind any of them showing up in my pasture!!! Great job! <rock>

Midwest

Thanks for the positive comments.  Most of our purebred females are just getting into production this year or next year.  We shouldl have some embryo calves this fall out of Miss Piggy and R017 and Jackhammer.  The Wide Load calves are really something special and if you ever are in the area and want to see some stout red calves, give us a shout and stop in.  Larry

ROAD WARRIOR

Looks good Larry. Girls look good too, the heifer we got for you nin Springfield looks like the right kind. RW

Midwest

ROAD WARRIOR said:
Looks good Larry. Girls look good too, the heifer we got for you nin Springfield looks like the right kind. RW
Thanks Stu,  We really like her.  Not your typical red angus.  Unique pedigree and awesome phenotype.  Has a bull calf at side now.  Are you making it to the Kansas field day next weekend? 

ROAD WARRIOR

Midwest said:
ROAD WARRIOR said:
Thanks Stu,  We really like her.  Not your typical red angus.  Unique pedigree and awesome phenotype.  Has a bull calf at side now.  Are you making it to the Kansas field day next weekend? 
I doubt that I make it down there, next week is "crunch time" for me to get information out for a couple of fall sales that we are managing. I would much rather go to the field day though! It seems like sale season gets earlier every year, just a little over 30 days and it all starts over again. I'm sure I will be at Red Sunday on labor day week end, hope to see you there.

Latest posts