New steer

Help Support Steer Planet:

zac_norwood

New steer for this year, majority of shows will be september-end of october. What does everyone think?

Attachments

• casper 1.jpg
    casper 1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 279

mark tenenbaum

HE LOOKS PRETTY POWERFULL-and also shows some grow-I think with that performance (unless you are a real small guy in the picture) will have him pretty big at those late shows-As long as he stays OK on the backwheels-hes gonna be a good one in my eyes O0

OH Breeder

Hairy for Angus sire. Nice calf. Goodluck with your show season. Keep feed in front of him give him some more side and belly. Looks good!

zac_norwood

Thaks everybody!! What do you think is going to hurt him the worst in the ring structure wise??

mark tenenbaum

hes got a little shoulder and with his head like that-it could make him appear a little tight in the heart girth(but hes held pretty tight in the picture) and I havent seen him walk-as I siad-if he isnt too tight on those back wheels-he oughta do just fine-thats all I see structure wise-but that guy has alot of performance-and it may be tuff to keep him looking full enuff bacause of the grow-which alot of cattle these days lack-JMO-Im just as new as you (and probably will remain so) SO YOU TELL ME IF WHAT I SAID MAKES ANY SENSE O0

grandchamp58

with those genetics he should make a killer fat steer. Like OH Breeder said- Keep some feed in front of him!! :)