New Trailer

Help Support Steer Planet:

DIRTYD

I'm in the process of selling a trailer. Looking at new one's and wanted to get some ideas. I want a 24'x8' with ramp. What brands would you recommend and setup ideas.

mocharolais

I partial to Elite. There are a lot of different options, we have the floating gates, which are handy.  Ramps, lights, roof vents, etc.

showgirl15

The Cimarron Trailers the Kirk Stierwalt series are amazing. They also have the floating gates, you can get the ramp on etc. These trailers are definitely my favorite!!

firesweepranch

showgirl15 said:
The Cimarron Trailers the Kirk Stierwalt series are amazing. They also have the floating gates, you can get the ramp on etc. These trailers are definitely my favorite!!

I agree! We LOVE ours! The floating gate is great because we can make the back into any size we want!

Attachments

• trailer.jpg
    trailer.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 457

rjb

Just traded in an exiss in for an elite smartest thing we ever did! Works great for shows and also for hauling cow/ calf pairs being able to move the gate.

ccrider

What did you not like about the Exiss?  I am trying to decide between an Exiss and an Elite. 

jason

firesweepranch said:
showgirl15 said:

I agree! We LOVE ours! The floating gate is great because we can make the back into any size we want!

Sharp trailer.

DLD

We just bought a new CM, and are very happy with it so far. Felt like it was the best value for the money, but you won't go wrong with a Cimarron or an Elite, either.

fourquarters

We have owned about every brand of aluminum trailer. Exiss is a decent middle of the road affordable trailer but there is no comparison between an Exiss vs Elite.
Elite trailers are made better, look better and hold up better over time.
Bloomer, 4 Star, Elite would be top 3 in my opinion