NEWBIES

Help Support Steer Planet:

jbw

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but it seems that there is alot of newbies lately. I was wondering if it had anything to do with the change on another forum?

RSC

jbw said:
I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but it seems that there is alot of newbies lately. I was wondering if it had anything to do with the change on another forum?
Enlighten us, What Change?  What Forum?

Tony

BCCC

RSC said:
jbw said:
Enlighten us, What Change?  What Forum?

Tony
On Breeders World you have to Login in now

bcosu

that may have been the reason i came here after clubcalves became a ghost town. it used to be so interesting to just read with people talking trash all the time and now no one even looks to help out. i still go to check it but it seems like maybe two or three posts every week.

beefy08

I'd been reading the forum for a while now. I had questions that needed answered, and I have gotten lots of help from you guys/girls. THANK YOU!!!!!

KPSC

WELL AS A NEWBIE I WOULD SAY THAT THIS BOARD OFFERS MORE ADVICE THAN JUST A PLACE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS THAT AND THE OTHER.  I COME TO THE BOARD TO GATHER INFORMATION AND IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY DAY SOMEONE IS SHARING THEIR TIPS OF THE TRADE.  I ALSO LIKE ALL THE DIFFERENT PICTURES OF CALVES, COWS, AND BULLS EVERYONE POST.  :)

Jill

The actual login on Breedersworld just started today, so I think it's too soon to tell how well that will work, but this is a much better site anyway.

farmboy

my biggest drag with breeders world / clubcalves / show steers is the way the forum is set up. you start a topic and all the replies pile up under neath it and that thread dosnt bump up or anythng. then you have to click every individual reply to read them.  where as SP is one topic. with the bump and the replies are right there... does that make sense?

Doc

zach said:
my biggest drag with breeders world / clubcalves / show steers is the way the forum is set up. you start a topic and all the replies pile up under neath it and that thread dosnt bump up or anythng. then you have to click every individual reply to read them.  where as SP is one topic. with the bump and the replies are right there... does that make sense?

Yes it makes sense & I agree.

afhm

zach said:
Hey Zach when you click on a post look for the letters RSS you click on that and all the post under that topic will appear newest to oldest.

Latest posts