Nice set of Shorthorn bred heifers for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Dooling1

We have a nice set of bred heifers that need a great home. Many are bred to Jakes Proud Jazz and out of ArSuLu Legacy. We have 6-10 that are available. Several are ET calves themselves.

We are willing  to package them up and sell them as a group, or sell them indivudually. A smart buyer may want to buy the group, cherry pick the top 5-7, and then market the balance of  them. That way you get the best pricing.

However, we are not against selling them one at a time.

They are priced from $1,250-$2,500. However most are in the $1,500-1,750 range.

I did get some random shots of them when I was at the farm this weekend, and am willing to email them. However, an educated buyer really should come and walk through them to get a real appreciation.

These are not the rejects. Every year we hold back around 7-10 to sell privately or in fall sales. Last year, a buyer from Texas came up and bought the whole group. He still says he got a steal.

Hope these girls can work for somebody.

Dooling
[email protected]
www.diamondmshorthorns.com

PS Check out our website by the end of the week, as there may be an update and also a peak at some of our show calves for this year.  (thumbsup)

Dooling1

They are all spring calvers. Anywhere from March-May. Mostly March and April though.

We normally sell about 5 in a fall sale, but due to dad's college teaching requirements, we are not going to be able to do it. Granted, we are probably going to lose out on some profits by not doing an auction, but he is fine with it.

Please email me for pictures if you are interested. I don't have many great shots, but some that you can get a quick look.

shortdawg said:
When are they bred to calve ?

Dooling1

email me an address of where you want the pictures sent, and I will get them to you.

beattieclubcalves said:
wantin some pics of the heifers wantin 4 bred cows or heifers

Dooling1

You sure you want Cedric instead of this guy?

Dave said:
pm me the price on the bull cedric

Attachments

• Cruiser 1857 (15).jpg
    Cruiser 1857 (15).jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 37

Dooling1

bump. One heifer may be sold, but we still have more than 6 good ones that are priced at a large discount.

Dooling1 said:
You sure you want Cedric instead of this guy?

Dave said:
pm me the price on the bull cedric