Nuclear Reaction -Shorthorn Semen for sale!! Winter Lease Available (New)

Help Support Steer Planet:

jock

Nuclear Reaction semen for sale $20 a straw.  buy 20 get 5 free.
78 lb. birthweight  super calving ease. TH free phac
Radioactive X Fantasy Girl cow
Pictured below at 7 months old and as a 2 year old. (White)

Nuclear Reaction isnt your typical shorthorn bull hes, got tons of shape, huge boned, real long bodied, and super stout.  His calves are very impressive, they are coming out super hairy, huge hipped, and chubby.  He's been throwing redneck roans out of angus cows.  I think he will work well in Tx for the shorthorn market.

The blue heifer pictured below is the first progeny out of him to hit the ground.  Red Calf is a heifer pictured at 4 weeks of age, red white calf bull calf sired by Nuclear Reaction.

Attachments

• Nuclear Reaction Heifer.jpg
    Nuclear Reaction Heifer.jpg
    634.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Lukes 105.jpg
    Lukes 105.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 81
  • Lukes 124.jpg
    Lukes 124.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 79
  • Lukes 125.jpg
    Lukes 125.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 88
  • NuclearReaction 08.jpg
    NuclearReaction 08.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 68

OH Breeder

What kind of cows do you think he works on best? He has an interesting shape. I like the amount of extension and bone. Looks like he is packing some muscle.

Where is the semen housed and who collected it? Shipping through?

thank you in advance,
OH B

jock

OH Breeder said:
What kind of cows do you think he works on best? He has an interesting shape. I like the amount of extension and bone. Looks like he is packing some muscle.

Where is the semen housed and who collected it? Shipping through?

thank you in advance,
OH B

He seems to be working great a on the small to moderate framed cows. He was collected at Interglobe Genetics Semen can be purchased through me or Interglobe Genetics in Pontiac, IL  They do all my shipping for me.  He is a sexed semen canidate, call ahead to order available upon request.  Semen $20  units purchase 20 or more 5 free units will be thrown in free.

i can be reached at 309 838 1669
Luke

Jill

Appears to be really straight off those rear wheels, do you have a better picture from the side?  Has he been tested for th-pha, haven't seen an answer on that.  Thanks

jock

He is a Sexed semen canidate.  It is available upon request.

feeder duck

Jill said:
Appears to be really straight off those rear wheels, do you have a better picture from the side?  Has he been tested for th-pha, haven't seen an answer on that.  Thanks

Seen this bull today in live and in person. He looks really good. He is SOUND as a cat. Plenty of flex. Huge bone from his forearm down. I think he would work well on moderate females that have a tick of rib but need bone muscle and some length of spine added on. I'm gonna find a spot to use him  next summer.

Jeff

jock

Just had a heifer hit th ground outa him the other day.  This bull doesnt have the big names behind him but with time he will shine.  look to see  great calf crop out of him in the fall of 2010.