Nutt 'N Butt Bull for Sale (Price Reduced) Still for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

tipmover

Sire: Nutt 'n Butt Buisness
Dam: Northern Lights(Northern Improvement Son)
Weight: 900lbs
Price: 3000 OBO
My email: [email protected]

When we bred this cow we were hoping for a heifer but we got this stud.  He is puppy dog gentle and has been showed two times.  We are a small operation so we just don't need him or else we wouldn't be selling him.  His mom is our best cow and is great dipositioned, great milking, and has the feminity that anyone would want in a cow.  If he passes on his mothers traits you will be oine happy person.
He weighs about 750 -800 lbs right now and has only been on creep for two weeks.  He will be a female and bull maker that will put oproduction into your herd.  He is huge boned, Big topped, heavy muscled, but yet extremely functional.  And he is very hairy.  Need to move fast so price is negotiable. Shipping could be an option.
Home number: (712) 456- 2074
Cell number: (712) 592- 9778
don't hesitate to call.
Thanks,
Mason Mentink

Attachments

• IMG_6662 04.JPG
    IMG_6662 04.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_6665 04.JPG
    IMG_6665 04.JPG
    29.4 KB · Views: 93

tipmover

And i forgot to put his DOB is March 21, 2011.
Thanks,
Mason Mentink

tipmover

This bull is the real deal, I will be posting some pictures of his mom tomorrow.  I also forgot to put his birthweight was 85-90 lbs.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks,
Mason Mentink

tipmover

As i said in the original post his mom is a power house.  These pictures show how femenine she is, but she is still a bit sunk down from raising this calf.  She is easy very easy keeping, great dispositioned, and has a beautiful udder,  i can't say enough about how she milks.  This is her 5th calf and each one turns out like this, come easy and then gain tremendous.  Her milk  EPD's have to be through the roof.  This bull will forsure produce females for anyone.  If you have any questions about the bull don't hesitate to ask, he is the real deal and we get more and more interest by the day.  Those pictures of him are good but don't do him enough justice.  Come see him in person.
Call with any questions (712)456- 2074
Thanks,
Mason Mentink

Attachments

• IMG_6751 02.JPG
    IMG_6751 02.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6750 03.JPG
    IMG_6750 03.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 43

tipmover

We are wanting to move him so we are dropping him to 3000 not a penny less or else we would be loosing to much money.  Like i have said he is the real deal and gets better every day.
Call with any questions.
Thanks,
Mason Mentink

rackranch

;D  nice looking bull

tipmover said:
Sire: Nutt 'n Butt Buisness
Dam: Northern Lights(Northern Improvement Son)
Weight: 750- 800 lbs.
Price: 3000 not a penny less
When we bred this cow we were hoping for a heifer but we got this stud.  He is puppy dog gentle and has been showed two times.  We are a small operation so we just don't need him or else we wouldn't be selling him.  His mom is our best cow and is great dipositioned, great milking, and has the feminity that anyone would want in a cow.  If he passes on his mothers traits you will be oine happy person.
He weighs about 750 -800 lbs right now and has only been on creep for two weeks.  He will be a female and bull maker that will put oproduction into your herd.  He is huge boned, Big topped, heavy muscled, but yet extremely functional.  And he is very hairy.  Need to move fast so price is negotiable. Shipping could be an option.
Home number: (712) 456- 2074
Cell number: (712) 592- 9778
don't hesitate to call.
Thanks,
Mason Mentink

tipmover

If anyone is interested i am taking a video of him.  Still for Sale and is weighing now about 900 to 1000 lbs, so will for sure be ready for breeding season.
Thanks,
Mason Mentink